Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
- Fixed crash on launch issue.
- Fixed a text box crash.
Courtesy of TNT Team
One of the best-selling apps on iPad and iPhone is now on Mac!
Notability is a powerful note-taker to annotate documents, sketch ideas, record lectures, take notes and more. It combines, typing, handwriting, audio recording, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs. With iCloud support, your notes are always available on iPad, iPhone and Mac. Anytime, anywhere.
Notability is optimized for Mac:
- Quickly create notes by dragging documents, photos, or audio recordings from the desktop and dropping onto the library.
- Enhance notes by dragging photos, audio recordings, and PDFs from the desktop and dropping onto a note.
- Get more done with smart keyboard shortcuts.
- Handwriting and sketches can be scaled, transformed, free and constrained rotated, nudged (with arrow keys), and restyled.
- Notes look the same on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Capture memorable notes with these essential features:
- Type reports and outlines in a variety of fonts, sizes, colors and styles.
- Text automatically reflows around images.
- Handwriting has been fine-tuned to be smooth and expressive using a trackpad or mouse.
- Sketch and write using a variety of colors, line widths, and styles.
- Record audio during lectures and meetings to capture more detail.
- Import audio recordings from other sources.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notability/id736189492?mt=12