Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
(app is a launcher wrapper, so iCloud support should work)
(repackaged to remove quarantine attribute)
If the app crashes after enabling iCloud, or you get a message about Notability being "damaged" (not a gatekeeper message, but similar), then simply quit and relaunch again, and then iCloud should be working.
Successfully syncs with my iPhone over iCloud, Mac OS X 10.10.5
Release Date: November 21, 2015
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Export button makes it easy to send notes via email, AirDrop and Messages.
- Deleted notes are moved to Mac OS Trash, and can be easily retrieved.
- Look up a word's definition by control-clicking the word.
- Notes with numbered titles sort correctly.
- Visual improvements showing what part of the app is active.
- Double-tap a Note on Mac and it will open in the app.
- Dictation bug fixed.
- Other bug fixes.
One of the best-selling apps on iPad and iPhone is now on Mac!
Notability is a powerful note-taker to annotate documents, sketch ideas, record lectures, take notes and more. It combines, typing, handwriting, audio recording, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs. With iCloud support, your notes are always available on iPad, iPhone and Mac. Anytime, anywhere.
Notability is optimized for Mac:
- Quickly create notes by dragging documents, photos, or audio recordings from the desktop and dropping onto the library.
- Enhance notes by dragging photos, audio recordings, and PDFs from the desktop and dropping onto a note.
- Get more done with smart keyboard shortcuts.
- Handwriting and sketches can be scaled, transformed, free and constrained rotated, nudged (with arrow keys), and restyled.
- Notes look the same on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Capture memorable notes with these essential features:
- Type reports and outlines in a variety of fonts, sizes, colors and styles.
- Text automatically reflows around images.
- Handwriting has been fine-tuned to be smooth and expressive using a trackpad or mouse.
- Sketch and write using a variety of colors, line widths, and styles.
- Record audio during lectures and meetings to capture more detail.
- Import audio recordings from other sources.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notability/id736189492?mt=12