Name: MWeb - Pro Markdown writing, note taking and static blog generator App
Release Date: August 28, 2016
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Developer: ou lvhai
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.mweb.im
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mweb-pro-markdown-writing/id954188948?mt=12
The Overview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfj82JqvXs
## Pro Markdown writing
* Minimal UI, Dark Mode, optimized lists indent,five editor themes.
* Markdown syntax and massive Markdown extensions Supported: Table, TOC, MathJax, Fenced code block and code syntax highlight, Task lists, Sequence & Flow chart, Footnote and more.
* Typewriter Scrolling: `View`- `Typewriter Scrolling`
* Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, 印象笔记, Blogger, Medium, Tumblr. `Preferences`- `Publishing` to add publishing services. Click top-right corner `Share Button` for publishing.
* Support six live preview themes. Easy to custom preview theme. All themes can export to HTML or PDF. To open live preview window, please press `CMD + R` or `CMD + 4`.
* Export to RTF, Docx.
* Support Outline view.
## External Mode and Library Mode
1. External Mode (CMD + E): This mode design for create, open external Markdown document. You can add external folder to this mode.
2. Library Mode (CMD + L): This mode design for note taking and static blog/website generator.
Shortcuts `CMD + E` or `View`- `Open External` to open External Mode.
Shortcuts `CMD + L` or `View`- `Open Library` to open Library Mode.
External's folder and Library documents are supported **Full Text Search**, drag & drop or paste photos to the editor and display. `CMD + V` paste to JPG pictrue, `CMD + Shift + V` paste to PNG pictrue.
## Library Mode for note taking
Library Mode use categories tree to organize documents, support drag & drop or paste insert pictrue and display immediately. Support import external Markdown or txt document to the library, export a category or documents to HTML, PDF or Markdown.
More info, please check this post: [Introducing documents library](http://www.mweb.im/mweb-document-library.html)
## Library Mode for static blog generator
You can build static blog **One Click**! Now has two blog themes, it's easy to custom you owner blog theme. you can add [AddThis](http://www.addthis.com/) and [Disqus](http://www.disqus.com) code for share and comment support to you blog. You can enable MathJax and Sequence & Flow chart support in category setting.
More info, please check this post: [Introducing static blog generator](http://www.mweb.im/mweb-static-blog-generator.html)
What's New in Version 2.0.9:
**MWeb 2.0.9 Update:**
* Fix Editor blank bug.
* Fix Paste Markdown from HTML code block bug.
* Publish to evernote support code highlight, TOC, LaTeX and custom style. Thanks: [cyhhao](http://weibo.com/u/1587579460) https://github.com/cyhhao/html2enml
* Add hold the CMD key and click the link in Editor will not open the link.
* Publish to Medium support local images .
* Other bug fixes and performance improvements