Name: MindNode 2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mindnode-delightful-mind-mapping/id992076693?mt=12
More Info: http://www.mindnode.com/
What's New in Version 2.2
• MindNode now supports turning child nodes into Tasks
• To turn a node into a Task, navigate to the "Content" section of the inspector and enable "Task"
• Parents of Tasks automatically show the current progress of your completed tasks
• MindNode integrates with Apple's Reminders. You can share your current document as a task list to Reminders. Once you shared a document to Reminders, the completion state of the tasks will sync between MindNode and Reminders
• Choose to always save a document as a single file
• Force touch on the canvas to create a new main node
• Force touch on a node to open the note popover
• Optimized quick entry. Create notes, todos and add images using the new keyboard accessory view
• Increase the maximum size of nodes from 1000pt to 2000pt
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.