Name: Mia for Gmail
Release Date: 04 Mar 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Developer: Stéphane QUERAUD
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.miaforgmail.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mia-for-gmail/id851622884?mt=12
A desktop email client for your Mac, without a browser !
"Mia for Gmail is a fine replacement for Google’s dearly departed original"- Andrew Hayward (macworld.com)
"The Gmail app I was waiting for !"- Eric (mac4ever.com)
* Read and compose your emails without a browser (attachment files supported).
* Labels selection.
* Quick email overview (hold your mouse over an email)
* Desktop notifications for incoming emails (10.8+)
* Fast and lightweight
* Secured: Mia for Gmail is using the oauth 2.0 protocol.
* Mark as read, delete, archive or spam directly from the application.
* Dark mode support.
* Choose the notification sound (among the system sound list)
* Choose your default browser for each account (if ever you prefer to read/compose your emails from your browser).
Premium version features:
* Search in your emails.
* Multiple accounts support.
Note: Mia for Gmail is a 3rd party application for Gmail.
What's New in Version 2.2.7:
• Go to inbox button in the reader window (bottom right).
• If possible, the email notification is removed from the list when it is read.
Improvements And Bug Fixes:
• Several bug fixes to improve the stability. Among them, the duplicates email bug if you have two similar email account