Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or better
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo+
RAM minimum: 1GB+
Web Site: http://www.liclipse.com
Same deal as last time. Use the included keygen/patch and restart.
LiClipse + Patch/Keygen Instructions:
1. Run LiClipseKeygen.jar
2. Modify information as desired. Click Patch.
4. Find and select VerifySignature.class*, then click Open.
5. When patching has finished, click Generate, then Copy.
6. Run LiClipse.
7. Open Preferences > LiClipse > License and paste in your key. Click Validate.
* VerifySignature.class is located at: `LiClipse.app/Contents/liclipse/plugins/com.brainwy.liclipse.editor_220.127.116.11510052047/com/brainwy/liclipse/editor/lic/VerifySignature.class`
LiClipse: Lightweight editors, theming and usability improvements for Eclipse.
With it, users get out of the box:
* A fast editor supporting many languages out of the box.
* Support for TextMate Bundles.
* A simple way to add support for a new language
* Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors featuring:
* Multiple cursors
* Vertical indent guides
* Themed scrollbars
* Improved text search capabilities (with Lucene index-based searching, support for external folders, open editors and additional filtering on results page)
* HTML preview for the RST, Markdown and HTML editors
* Native installers
* Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements