Version: 1.9 (MAS)
Release Date: June 09, 2017
Languages: English, French
Developer: Miguel Vanhove
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.kyuran.be
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/kypass/id555293879?mt=12
KyPass is a Mac version of KeePass from Dominik Reichl.
It saves many different information (user names, passwords, urls, comments, …) in one single database. The entries are sorted in groups. The integrated search function allows to search in the complete database.
KyPass Companion allows you to have auto-fill function in your Chrome or Firefox browser like Lastpass or 1Password with your Keepass database(s) using the keepasshttp plugins
* Fills out web forms with one click.
* Allows to use multilple Keepass database at the same time.
* Save your master password in Apple Keychain
* Support key file.
* Keepass v1 AND v2 are supported.
* OTP support
* Import passwords from kdb, kdbx or csv.
* Open your ssh session or http page directly from the Menu Extra.
What's New in Version 1.9:
- add custom fields in the columns view
- edit multiple entries
- add filter on custom fields
- edit existing import tasks
- quick view improved
- attachments could be previewed by pressing the space key
- OTP support (enter otpauth://totp/Example:email@example.com?secret=JBSWY3DPEHPK3PXP&issuer=Example in a field and KyPass will translate it to the correct secret key)
- (bug fix) entry and group could now be created directly from the sidebar
- (bug fix) duplicate entry is now working also in search view
- (bug fix) viewing an entry doesn’t change modification date anymore