Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.3 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: N/A
Web Site: http://www.jutoh.com/
JJutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon's Kindle and Apple's iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh's templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
What's New in Version 2.45:
- When selecting or navigating to a box or table within the Inspector, now the focus is set to the appropriate cell or box, instead of just selecting the range around the object, so that commands will immediately apply to that object. It also means that right-clicking on the selection doesn't immediately deselect it.
- In the Inspector, the arrow keys now go immediately to the currently selected object.
- In the Inspector, removed duplication of search results if the text is in both the name and the description.
- Fixed a bug that prepended "media/" twice to media file if the media document was created via New Document.
- When checking for bullets without accompanying list styles, don't issue a warning if we're auto-numbering since bullets are used to implement this feature. This suppresses some spurious warnings.
- Fixed a crash when dragging content that contains a sub-container such as a table cell, to that sub-container.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Split Cells command was shown as available in the presence of an arbitrary selection.
- Fixed a bug in ODT code generation whereby links surrounding images did not have escaped special characters, causing file load failure.
- Dark grey panel titles restored to light grey in 64-bit Mac Cocoa version.
- Cmd+C no longer closes dialogs in 64-bit Mac Cocoa version.