Name: iThoughtsX (mindmap)
Release Date: January 24, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.toketaware.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ithoughtsx-mindmap/id720669838?mt=12
iThoughtsX is a mind mapping app for the Mac. It is based upon and fully compatible with iThoughts for iOS.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
● Task lists.
● Project planning.
● Goal setting.
● Course Notes/Revision.
● Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
● OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
● Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
● Plain/rich text
● ...plus import only support for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
● MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
● MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
● MS Project (XML)
● Website (HTML + attachments)
● Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
● Handoff (start editing a map on one device- finish up on another)
● Send and open email attachements
● Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
● Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
● Colour / Shape
● Images / Icons
● Rich text (using Markdown)
● Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
● Callouts / Floating topics
● Named relationships between topics
● Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
● Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
● Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
● Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
● Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
● Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
● Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
● 10 system 'Map Styles'.
● Rules based filtering engine.
● Presentation mode.
● Rule based sorting- including option to sort continuously
First class macOS integration:
● Retina support
● Versions support
● Fullscreen support
● Spotlight integration
● Quicklook support
● Pinch to zoom
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 4.6:
• Fixed issue with Spotlight Integration
• Added Preference to disable animations during Presentations