Name: iThoughtsX (mindmap)
Release Date: March 02, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.toketaware.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ithoughtsx-mindmap/id720669838?mt=12
What's New in Version 3.10:
• Summary relationships (many to one)
• Configurable link line thickness
• Multiple layouts in a single map
• Straight relationship lines
• Follow link for more info
• Angled relationship lines
• Back/Forward support when navigating hyperlinked maps CMD+[ and CMD+]
• New Import Options
• Improved topdown layout
• Improved random topic sorting
• Nudge manually postponed topics by 1 pixel (ALT+rrow key)
• Select All when filter applied selects only those topics
• Snap to topic when dragging floating topics around
• Select multiple relationships (CMD+click)
• Align centre (horizontal/vertical) option
• Long click a topic to select all related topics (great for dragging groups of related floating topics.)
• New shortcuts
• CMD+double click a topic to create a relationship with the current selection
• CMD+double click the canvas to create a new floating topic related to the current selection
• CMD+ALT+Arrow to create a new floating topic related to the current selection.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
iThoughtsX is a mind mapping app for the Mac. It is based upon and fully compatible with iThoughts for iOS.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Handoff (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
• 10 system 'Map Styles'.
• Rules based filtering engine.
• Presentation mode.
• Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuously
First class OSX integration:
• Retina support
• Versions support
• Fullscreen support
• Spotlight integration
• Quicklook support
• Pinch to zoom
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.