Name: Interact Scratchpad - Convert Text to Contacts!
Release Date: April 22, 2017
Developer: Agile Tortoise
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://agiletortoise.com/interact/mac/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/interact-scratchpad-convert-text-to-contacts/id1199660222?mt=12
Interact Scratchpad is a tool to easily and quickly create rich, complete contact records from plain text. Copy text from email signatures, web pages, or any document, and let the Interact Scratchpad turn it into a contact for you!
Interact sits in your menu bar, or is available in the "Share" contextual (right-click) menu on text selections. Simply type or paste in text snippets of contact information, and Interact will parse it in complete contact records.
Interact automatically recognizes many common contact values, including names, email, addresses, phone numbers, company names. Insert simple tags to mark additional values. Recognized values appear in bold.
Interact works with your system contacts account, so no configuration is required.
Once text is entered, the resulting information, you can:
* Preview the resulting contact card.
* Create a new contact with the information.
* Add the values to an existing contact record.
* Export a vCard format version (without the need to add it to your Contacts).
#### Common Uses ####
* Select text in a web page or email signature, paste it in to Interact and get a complete contact!
* Easily create multiple contacts with similar information by alter just the different values.
* Create and share importable vCard files with select information, without the need to add records to your Contact list.
See the Interact Scratchpad in action at our website: http://agiletortoise.com/interact/mac
#### iPhone and iPad ####
The Interact Scratchpad is also available as part of Interact, a full-featured Contacts app, on iPhone and iPad.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @interact_app on Twitter, like Interact on Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.4:
#### Visit our blog for more detailed release notes: agiletortoise.com/blog
- **Fix:** Fix for case where the "Create" button would seem to do nothing with certain texts and default contact accounts using Microsoft Exchange. If you use Exchange, you should find the Scratchpad works properly with all text examples now.
- **Change:** Better error handling and feedback for possible data validation issues.