Descriptions for Integrity Plus 6.11.9
Name: Integrity Plus for Mac
Release Date: 09 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://peacockmedia.software/mac/integrity-plus/
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native, Retina-screen compatible, and macOS 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
What’s New in Integrity Plus 6.11.9
- Fixes problem with finding all frame URLs within a frameset
- Adds a trim to the starting URL before starting in case whitespace / return characters have been included via a copy-and-paste.
- Fixes problem with FTP of sitemap file, if Preferences has been set to ‘FTP only’ and the sitemap generation is attempted before certain other actions
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category