Name: InstaCal - The Missing Menu Bar Calendar
Version: 1.4.2 (MAS)
Release Date: August 11, 2017
Developer: Higher Bar, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/100509265621952624507
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/instacal-the-missing-menu-bar-calendar/id1247292524?mt=12
InstaCal is the missing menu bar calendar macOS deserves. Get it now for 50% off during our launch sale!
InstaCal is an affordable, yet powerful calendar app that puts all your events right at your fingertips, always available in your Mac's menu bar. InstaCal is quick and convenient, and can be opened at any time with a configurable keyboard shortcut. From there you can view your calendar events, make changes, invite friends or even add new events. You can also see your Reminders list, and add new reminders as well as view and edit existing ones.
You can use any of the calendars added to your Mac (those available in the Calendar app) as well as adding unlimited accounts from:
- Google Calendar (view, respond to invitations, create new events and edit existing events)
- Office 365 (view and respond to invitations)
- Outlook (view and respond to invitations)
InstaCal also includes:
- Customizable calendar colors
- Useful menu bar options (day/date)
- Full Touch Bar support
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always working to improve our apps and add useful features requested by our customers!
What's New in Version 1.4.2:
- Support for Office 365 and Outlook calendars!
- You can now choose if you want to attach a message when replying to an invitation, or not to send a notification back at all (Google and Microsoft calendars only)
- Reminders with dates now appear in your events list (can be toggled off in Preferences)
- Invitation notifications now tell you if you have a conflict (Google and Microsoft calendars only)
- Option to always open to Events, Reminders, or the last used
- An arrow now points to the next event of the day
- Support for natural language event creation for Google Calendar events (right click on the Add button and select Quick Add...)
- New event times default to the nearest 30 minute increment
- Bug fixes and performance improvements