Name: GoodTask 2 - Reminders/To-do/Task Manager
Release Date: October 29, 2015
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: haha Interactive
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/goodtask-2-reminders-to-do/id860443915?mt=12
Love your stock Reminders app but you feel like you need some more? Get GoodTask 2 and it's done. Reminders have been completely reimagined and with GoodTask 2, it's now a powerful task manager.
- Your tasks are on a calendar. View your tasks on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Navigate through dates and see what you've done and what you should do.
- Tags can be added on your title or notes easily. You can make Tag Lists to manage them separately. Switching between tags are simply done with a right-click. Use Reminders with GTD method or any way you want.
- Add new tasks with Smart Add. Make your own rules and add new tasks easily. Command-enter will let you keep the settings to make multiple tasks super fast.
- Make your own Smart Lists with merged lists with priorities filter
- Right-click tasks to quickly change due dates, lists, priorities and change tags
- All tasks/ Undated/ Recurring/ Overdue/ Location-based/ Priority tasks can be shown separately
- Due dates and alarm time can be managed separately
- Search through your upcoming and completed tasks
- Today Widget to complete your tasks right away
- Menu bar component to add tasks and view your upcoming tasks at a glance
- Beautiful translucent windows with optional Dark mode (Manual or Scheduled)
What's New in Version 2.2.4:
- Bug fixes for latest version of Yosemite.
- When selected from Today Widget, now it scrolls to put the selected task on top
- Recurrence end showing wrong number fixed
- Today Widget now works on El Capitan. Also declined calendar events will not show. Other small bug fixes and improvements are included.
Accessing and refreshing Reminders data got slower on El Capitan using previous methods. I'm trying to figure out better ways while working on 3.0. GoodTask will get much better overall on 3.0. It may take time but I'm working hard to bring it to you soon. You can follow @goodtaskapp or visit https://medium.com/goodtask-app to see how it goes.
*** Do you like GoodTask 2?
- Give GoodTask a rating at App Store. Every update resets reviews and your rating/review will help others discover GoodTask which will make me keep working on it. :D
- If you have suggestions or any kind of feedback, send me a mail to email@example.com or send a mention on Twitter @goodtaskapp