Name: Gestimer - For those little reminders during the day
Release Date: January 29, 2016
Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
More information: http://maddin.io/gestimer/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/gestimer-for-those-little/id990588172?mt=12
"This is the coolest Mac app I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s ridiculously simple"- BGR.com
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
Check out a 10s clip here: maddin.io/gestimer
Do you constantly check the time while using your Mac because you don't want to forget to leave the house in 10 minutes, to pick up the kids at 4pm, or to turn off the stove in 3 minutes? With Gestimer you can create such short-term reminders quickly and easily.
- Drag & drop a quick reminder with this beautifully designed Mac menu bar app
- Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
- Receive a notification for your reminders
- Sync with Apple Reminders
- Snooze reminders
- Show a countdown for the next reminder in the menu bar
Follow us on Twitter @GestimerApp or find more info our website: maddin.io
What's New in Version 1.1.3:
• Fixed problem where Gestimer thought it was running beta code.
If you find any issues then please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @GestimerApp. Do not write about problems only in reviews because we can't help you that way!
If you enjoy using Gestimer, please leave a review!
In case you missed it, here's what's new since version 1.1:
• Sync with your other devices with Reminders integration (enable in Gestimer > Settings icon)
• Snooze by using the 'Later' button in the notification. Hold for more options.
• Show the countdown of the next reminder in the menu bar
• San Francisco font on OS X El Capitan