Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- Adding better way of changing estimates – just click on time estimate, and drag your mouse up or down
- Fixing a bug where you could delete the summary row
- UX improvements: Hiding Clear/Edit buttons when they are not needed
- Fixing issue where Apple Watch complication didn’t update properly when timer was paused
- Stats will now show all tasks that I’ve worked on in a day, even if they were created on a different day
- Adding link to reset password, form for changing your password
- Small improvements to layout of the task list
Get more DEEP WORK done. FocusList is your one app to plan the day and be more productive using Pomodoro Technique, timeboxing and retrospective.
Plan: Start the day by planning your activities throughout the day. Give each task an estimate. Plan your entire day, and try to get everything on your list done.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/focuslist-daily-planner-focus/id1086877679?mt=12