Name: Desk NT
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
A few new features and some bug-fixes! Yahoo!
- Automatically created post title from content
- Folders in Local Drafts
- Auto-created title isn't work for export.
- Content disappears if we call WYSIWIG again in WYSIWYG mode.
- Desk doesn't ask user for name of the post during creating a new one.
- Duplicated menu entries.
- App doesn't remember selected settings when user reopens the document
- Can't edit post title if post starts as a new blog post from full screen
- Codeblocks general issue.
- Unable to paste link in popup text field.
- Unable to change heading without deleting it.
- Add/Delete columns and rows aren't working.
Desk NT is a writing and notetaking app for anyone who needs to capture their thoughts in a simple and elegant way.
Based on the award-winning "Best App of 2014" (Desk PM), it was created for those that didn't need blog publishing features but instead wanted to focus on their ability to create and capture content.
It was designed for writers, content creators, and productivity enthusiasts!
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/desk-nt-writing-notetaking/id1035349275?mt=12