Name: Desk MD
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
A few new features and some bug-fixes! Here you go:
(Please note, this does not yet fix the *crash* issue that a few users are experiencing. The App Store is on Holiday Break and I can't update it until the new year. I'm working on it!)
- Automatically created post title from blog content!
- Copying link for post to Clipboard!
- Folders in Local Drafts!
- Auto-created title isn't work for export.
- Unable to 'open' Tumblr
- Can't update Markdown image post on Tumblr.
- Desk doesn't ask user for name of the post during creating a new one.
- Duplicated menu entries.
- App doesn't remember selected settings when user reopens the document
- Can't edit post title if post starts as a new blog post from full screen
- App crashes on adding Blogger.
- Codeblocks general issue.
- Squarespace. No images in post.
- Unable to change heading without deleting it.
- Add/Delete columns and rows aren't working.
Desk MD is the FIRST desktop blogging client that is exclusively designed with Markdown in mind!
Desk was built with the writer and blogger in mind and designed to create an unobtrusive experience that helps you focus on what matters most: Content creation.
You can then take that content and publish directly to your blog! We currently support the following publishing platforms:
• WordPress (self-hosted and .com)
• Blogger / Blogspot
• Squarespace (Post via Email)
• Facebook Notes
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/desk-md-markdown-powered-blogging/id1035349289?mt=12