Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
- The two editing modes are now distinct. Choose either WYSIWYG or Markdown, not both at the same time (which was causing issues for many users). This separation will allow for greater customization and syntax control in further updates, so stay tuned!
- Better formatting of text. Tweaks here and there!
- New responsive layout.
- New font treatments and sizes.
- Enable comments feature now in the blogs section. Comments that were turned off accidentally in WordPress should be fixed as well.
- Numerous spelling errors have been fixed.
- Block quoting in Markdown.
- Fixed export to HTML.
- Issues with preview, extra paragraph breaks.
- "More Tag" is visible in preview.
- Fixed a number of layout issues and alignments.
- Issues with Movable Type postings have been addressed.
- Cursor "wonkiness" has been fixed.
- Broken links in the Help Center (thanks all for those catches!).
- Embedding video on self-hosted WordPress blogs is now fixed.
- Markdown send as HTML working.
Desk is a premium writing experience for all types of writers.
Whether you're a casual enthusiast, the weekend writer, blogger, or digital publishing professional, you'll find Desk to be a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Designed to marry both function and form, it is the desktop publishing client that you've always wanted: Simple, intuitive, powerful, and fast.
Fall in love (again) with writing via an app that helps you focus and concentrate on what matters most: Your thoughts as they coalesce into written form.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/desk-writing-blogging-notetaking/id915839505?mt=12