Name: Deckset: Turn your notes into beautiful presentations
Release Date: July 11, 2016
Developer: Unsigned Integer
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.decksetapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deckset-turn-your-notes-into/id847496013?mt=12
Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with 15 amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 15 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF
- Formula support as in-app purchase
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Visit http://www.decksetapp.com/support/ for support and feedback.
What's New in Version 1.6.2:
Thanks everyone for the Deckset love, here’s what’s new:
# Formula support has been fully overhauled …and now comes for FREE!
We greatly improved how MathJax formulas are getting rendered on your slides. In fact, we were so happy with the improvements that we decided to no longer make formula support an In-App Purchase but include it with Deckset. Hope you like it!
# All-new export options
The export options used to be a little, well, sparse. But not anymore! You can now export your presentation with presenter notes, as well as export all your slides as images. Also, you can now export each stage of build steps—and there’s more to come!
# Specify color swatch with theme selection
When we introduced the possibility to specify your theme choice in Markdown, we didn’t think specifying the color swatch would be that important. But your feedback proved us otherwise. So this is now possible, yay! :-) It would certainly be too much to ask from you to come up with the right names for all of those colors, so you can specify them by their index, e.g. “theme: Plain Jane, 1”.
# Improved presenter notes
You can now format your presenter notes with Markdown and they get rendered accordingly in presentation mode.
# On stage a lot?
Use a Bluetooth mouse? You can now use the right mouse button to go back one slide. Whoop!
# Other improvements and bug fixes:
- We managed to track down a somewhat esoteric bug, that prevented presenter mode from working properly on certain projectors at certain resolutions. Consider this bug squashed.
- Occasionally, links in your presentation caused Deckset to crash on export. This has been fixed!
- We made portrait videos behave nicely. Phew!
If you like the updates, please leave us a rating on the Mac App Store. It helps a lot.
We’re always listening to your feedback on Twitter @decksetapp and email: email@example.com