Name: Deckset: Turn your notes into beautiful presentations
Release Date: May 04, 2016
Developer: Unsigned Integer
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.decksetapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deckset-turn-your-notes-into/id847496013?mt=12
Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with ten amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 15 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF
- Formula support as in-app purchase
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Visit http://www.decksetapp.com/support/ for support and feedback.
What's New in Version 1.6.1:
Long time no update, amirite? We’ve got a few small improvements in this release however that should hopefully make your day a little brighter. To be more precise:
- You can now specify a default theme by adding: "theme: theme-name" to the top of your markdown file
- Updated Ostrich theme (with flying colors)
- Improved syntax highlighting when presenting code blocks
We also resolved the following bugs:
- Fixed issues with broken build lists with emojis
- Fixed issues with autoscale and large images
- Fixed issues with invalid indent of code blocks within lists
- Fixed issues with file links
Catchya next time!