Name: Daily | Time tracking for professionals
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Link for more information: http://dailytimeapp.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/daily-time-tracking-for-professionals/id686910553?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.7.1:
• Fixed an issue causing Daily to incorrectly recover after system inactivity potentially resulting in corrupted reports;
• Fixed an issue causing Daily to quit unexpectedly soon after (automatically) enabling registration mode.
Looking for an easy way to get insights in your daily activities? Meet Daily, world's most convenient time tracking companion for professionals, loved by many due its simplicity. It works by asking what you're doing in a discrete manner.
Each time Daily asks you what you're doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information such as when you've started working and have stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new but proven concept results in a disciple-free and easy way of doing time registration.
Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make Daily fully compatible with the way you work.
Daily enables you to:
• Discover the duration per activity, accurate to the minute!
• View and edit your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or even year;
• See when you've started and stopped working;
• Register activities while you've been away from your computer;
• Automatically record a pre-defined activity using silent-mode;
• Control Daily using global keyboard shortcuts;
• Automatically start & stop registering on specific moments using the scheduler;
• Export your data to CSV files allowing you to import data into 3rd party applications;
• … and much more!
If you have any questions or need more information, check our website (http://www.dailytimeapp.com) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.