Name: Clipboard Manager
Release Date: July 14, 2017
Developer: Jan Valta
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/clipboard-manager/id1116697975?mt=12
Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface- Paste or delete content by swipe gesture.
• Direct Paste- Paste content direct to the current application.
• Paste as Plain Text- Paste text with or without format.
• Paste Last Content- Paste last content by shortcuts Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 9.
• Drag and Drop- Drag and drop content to any application.
• Bulk Actions- Paste, delete or share more contents at one time.
• Quick Look- Large preview for any type content.
• Clipboard Sharing- Share content with your friends.
• Open Content- Open content in default application.
• Search and Filter Content- text search and filter content by content type.
• Favorite Content- Choose your favorite content for easy search.
• Password Content- Show only first three charactes of content.
• Global Shortcut- Show application from anywhere.
• Mode without Dock Icon- Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications- Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following website http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/paste-script.html
What's New in Version 1.9.0: