Name: Clipboard Manager
Release Date: May 06, 2017
Developer: Jan Valta
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/clipboard-manager/id1116697975?mt=12
Smart clipboard history manager for Mac. Stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface-> Paste or delete content by swipe.
• Paste as Plain Text-> Paste text with or without format.
• Clipboard Sharing-> Share content with your friends.
• Global Shortcut-> Show application by global shortcut from anywhere.
• Direct Paste-> Paste content direct to the current application.
• Paste Last Content-> Paste last content by shortcuts.
• Quick Look-> Large preview for any type content.
• Drag and Drop-> Drag and drop content to any application.
• Open Content-> Open content in default application.
• Bulk Actions-> Paste, delete or share more contents at one time.
• Search Content-> Just start typing and search begin.
• Filter Content-> Filter content by type.
• Favorite Content-> Choose your favorite content for easy search.
• Password Content->Show only first three charactes of content.
• Ignored Applications-> Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Password Applications-> Save the copied content as password from these applications.
• Launch Application at Login.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/paste-script.html
What's New in Version 1.8.7:
Optimalization - Limit copied text length (1 000 000 characters).