Name: PerkinElmer - ChemDraw Professional for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
ChemDraw plugin/ActiveX control supports:
- Safari 9.x
- Firefox 28 or higher
- Chrome 32 - 38
- 32 bit OS: 1 GB
- 64 bit OS: 2 GB
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Web Site: http://www.cambridgesoft.com
ChemDraw Professional is the complete drawing tool of choice for chemists and biologists to create publication-ready, scientifically intelligent drawings for use in ELNs, databases and publications and for querying chemical databases, now including SciFinder®.
- A single drawing solution that both chemists and biologists can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists can use ChemDraw Professional to draw and submit chemical compound and reaction searches direct to SciFinder, with no more time-consuming cutting and pasting.
- Scientists can quickly, effectively and accurately communicate research and ideas using an extensive set of biological templates and drawing objects to create compelling illustrations of cells and pathways, including live chemical objects as needed.
- Scientists save time and increase data accuracy by using ChemDraw Professional to predict properties, generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- Find compounds (structures) of interest more quickly and accurately no matter the type of chemistry/type of structure. Better results from searches and less time spent searching creates more time for science.
ChemDraw is the world’s leading scientific drawing program. Hundreds of thousands of users benefit from its ease of use, high quality output, robust chemical intelligence, rich set of biological tools and integration in the ChemOffice Professional suite and with many third party products.
ChemDraw Professional includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases, now including SciFinder; and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships.
- ChemFinder Std is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties.
- ChemScript is scripting language that exposes the underlying chemical structure processing power of ChemOffice to developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.