Name: Boxy: email client for "Inbox by Gmail"
Release Date: September 10, 2016
Developer: Francesco Di Lorenzo
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.boxyapp.co/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/boxy-email-client-for-inbox/id1053031090?mt=12
-- Featured on The Verge, The Next Web, Charged, LifeHacker, MacWorld, Netted by The Webbys, The Modern Desk and Gear Patrol--
This is the email client you’ll finally love using.
Boxy is the absolute best client for 'Inbox by Gmail', the future of email. It gives you all the powerful features of ‘Inbox', with the convenience of a native client.
Boxy works with any Gmail account. Visit google.com/inbox (http://google.com/inbox) to discover Inbox!
= What makes Boxy an amazing email client? =
* Modern, clean, responsive interface
* Multiple accounts and multiple windows support
* Reader Mode, for an awesome email reading experience
* Multiple Themes. Choose between Light, White, Dark and Black
* Native OS X notifications with avatars and Dock icon badge
* Markdown support in the email composer
* You can make it your default email client
* Full screen and split screen support
* Menubar icon, colored blue to indicate new unread emails
* VIM and OS X style shortcuts support
* Full screen email composer
* Hide attachments preview and email previews to make your Inbox cleaner
* Option for bigger/smaller font size
* Spell check while typing and emoji support
* Drafts sync, start writing on Boxy e continue on mobile or web
* Safe and super lightweight
* Retina ready and built for El Capitan
* Regular free updates
And of course we fully support all of 'Inbox by Gmail' amazing features, like:
* Snooze your emails
* Automatically suggested smart replies
* Add Reminders right in your inbox
* Bundles keep emails organized
* ‘Trips' smart bundle and previews
* Pin emails to keep them in your inbox
* Smart newsletters preview
* Google Calendar emails are automatically parsed
* ‘Saved' bundle for your saved links
* Full archive search with smart queries
And so much more!
For support please visit http://www.boxyapp.co/support
Boxy is not affiliated with, associated to, nor endorsed by Google in any way. Gmail, Google, ‘Inbox by Gmail' and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.2.1:
while we are hard at work on Boxy 2.0 (more info at www.boxyapp.co/2), this is a compatibility update for upcoming macOS releases which squashes most of the bugs.
Stay tuned for more (free) updates in the upcoming months.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you like Boxy and want to support its development, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it.