Name: App Pier - Fast App Launcher & Switcher
Version: 1.6 (MAS)
Release Date: June 15, 2017
Developer: Zafer ARICAN
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.zaferarican.com/apps-1
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/app-pier-fast-app-launcher-switcher/id1179807827?mt=12
App Pier is a keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support
With App Pier, you can:
* launch any app or switch between your favorite and running apps instantly.
* save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock.
* develop muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar as you can pin your favorite apps in App Pier.
* hide/unhide window, hide windows of other apps, or show all windows
* concentrate on your app by hiding all other apps' windows.
* open your favorite folders
* See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* Search and launch any application from Application Folder
* Open your favorite folders
* Focus Mode: One app at a time. All other apps' windows are hidden.
* Reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode
* Reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* Keyboard shortcut for rapid launch
* Select an app by simply start typing its name.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
* Available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
For more updates:
Tweets by AppPierWhat's New in Version 1.6:
*** Focus Mode ***
With Focus Mode, you can concentrate on your selected app. When enabled, only windows of the selected app appear and windows of all other apps are hidden. It happens for all your running apps whenever you switch using App Pier.
To complement Focus Mode,
* Now Cmd + U unhides all windows without a need for selecting an app
* When in Focus Mode, Cmd + Return opens selected app without hiding other windows.
* When not in Focus Mode, Cmd + Return opens selected app hiding other windows
* Similarly, when in Focus mode, Cmd + Touch Bar button, opens selected app without hiding other windows and vice versa
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Thank your for using App Pier! If you have a moment to leave a review in Mac App Store, I would really appreciate it.