Name: App Pier - Fast App Launcher & Switcher
Version: 1.6.1 (MAS)
Release Date: July 09, 2017
Developer: Zafer ARICAN
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.zaferarican.com/apps-1
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/app-pier-fast-app-launcher-switcher/id1179807827?mt=12
App Pier is a keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support
With App Pier, you can:
* launch any app or switch between your favorite and running apps instantly.
* save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock.
* develop muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar as you can pin your favorite apps in App Pier.
* hide/unhide window, hide windows of other apps, or show all windows
* concentrate on your app by hiding all other apps' windows.
* open your favorite folders
* See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* Search and launch any application from Application Folder
* Open your favorite folders
* Focus Mode: One app at a time. All other apps' windows are hidden.
* Reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode
* Reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* Keyboard shortcut for rapid launch
* Select an app by simply start typing its name.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
* Available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
For more updates:
Tweets by AppPierWhat's New in Version 1.6.1:
* Option + Touch Bar item now also shows Window Behavior options on Touch Bar
* Minor bug fixes and improvements