Name: 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet
Release Date: March 17, 2017
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: AgileBits Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://agilebits.com/onepassword
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/1password-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id443987910?mt=12
1Password: the password manager that's as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Simply add your passwords, and let 1Password do the rest. *Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password.com subscription.*
Featured on NBC’s Today Show: **Coolest must-have phone apps of 2017**!
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know.
◆ Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers, and addresses into websites right from your browser
◆ Sync your information to all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Share passwords securely with your family or company
◆ Unlock with a single tap using Touch ID
1Password is for more than just passwords: it’s the ideal place for financial information, personal documentation, or anything you need to keep secure and accessible.
◆ Store information in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver licenses, passports, and more
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Quickly look up passwords in your menu bar using 1Password mini
◆ Use advanced search to find and filter your information
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Upload secure documents and view them from anywhere
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Get Watchtower alerts when a site you use has been compromised
◆ Use Security Audit to improve weak and duplicate passwords
◆ Benefit from advanced phishing protection when you use 1Password on the web
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for Mac has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily move information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.
Your subscription lets you use 1Password everywhere. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web. Learn more at https://1password.com.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, GQ, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian.
◆ Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us at @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password can be used in read-only mode without an active 1Password membership. Full access can be enabled with an in-app purchase.
* 1Password.com is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.6.3:
● Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin
● The 1Password.com Account Key is now called your Secret Key
● When setting up a new account, the main window no longer briefly shows a Read-only button
● If the network connection is down when we attempt to check for updates we now check again at a later date
● Corrected a problem some of you were seeing where 1Password was put into Trial Expired mode
● Fixed the search field and sort menus so they are always enabled
● Repaired the ability to copy an item's title in edit mode
● Addressed an issue where the Export All menu item was disabled if you had no items selected
● Fixed a case where the Export menu items were disabled when there was only one vault
● Resolves an issue in mini that would require two clicks to trigger the pop-up menu on certain fields
● Third party app data is now regenerated upon unlock to ensure that 3rd party tools have the latest data
● Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the frozen account warning would appear spontaneously
● Fixed an issue where the header for the Folder section would allow you to drop an item on it
● Resolved a crash when editing items on 10.12.1 due to an issue with the Touch Bar application programming interfaces