Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or later
Make image caching faster
Fixed date formatting issues
Courtesy of Special [K]
OS X native, fast and easy to use image viewer that supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD , RAW, DNG, animated GIF and more. Important ViewIt features include: unique, intuitive interface, full screen mode, slide shows, quick image sorting, printing, digital cameras and EXIF tags. Currently includes plugins: convert file format, create web pages, Finder previews, lose less JPEG transformations, shell scripts support, rename sequentially, create contact sheets.
Localized in languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Swedish
• Supports both Intel/PPC processors, Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) ready.
• Apple Remote Control support
• Fast browsing and thumbnail creation.
• Full screen mode for working and slide shows.
• Easy interface.
• Views large number of files.
• Allows quick jumping between picture sets.
• Downloads image straight from digital cameras.
• Supports a large number of file formats, including RAW files.
• Plug-in architecture, it is easy to extend it's functionality.
More info: http://www.hexcat.com/viewit/index.html