Name: ProSelect for Mac
Release Date: 8 May 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later (OS X 10.9 or later recommended)
Requirements: Photoshop CS4 or later to access all Photoshop-related functions
Web Site: http://www.timeexposure.com/portraitstudiosoftware.php
ProSelect is now the industry's leading presentation and sales software helping thousands of professional photographers double and triple (and more!) their sales results.
ProSelect includes all of the functions that you need to run a successful in-person sales session. It includes a browser, slideshow, ordering system, proofing tool, montage (composite layout) designer, book builder, production system and much, much more. Ideally use ProSelect with a projector or large screen TV to best effect because you can projector your products at actual size. ProSelect support dual screens where you can keep the operator controls on one screen and just show the images on the other.
ProSelect's Working with Rooms module allows you to showing single images, matted products, canvases (or any mix of these together, with or without frames) correctly scaled on a image of a wall. You can use one of ProSelect built in pre-calibated room images, purchase additional pack of rooms or use images of your clients own wall for maximum impact. Working with Rooms allows you to quickly design bespoke wall galleries for your clients.
What's New in Version 2017r1.5:
- [MAC] Made changes to the mirror display window to allow support for the above Windows changes.
- [FIX] No longer appends the Order ID number to produced digital files because they are always exported to a uniquely named subfolder for each digital file order group.
- [FIX] No longer gives an error after relinking Digital Images file orders in Production.
- [FIX] The linked icon is now immediately shown in the list of images after relinking for Digital Image file orders in Production.
- [FIX] No longer gives an error when opening the Setup Stamps window when your first print paper size 0x0. Any sizes with zero in them are no longer included in the list of preview sizes in this window.
- [FIX] When playing a slideshow which includes a wall grouping layout with a wrap, only the face side of the layout is displayed.
- [FIX] No longer gives an error if you close the Preferences window before the "Test Photoshop Connection" operation has completed.
- [FIX] Now correctly exports images with the show frames and favourite stamps options when using Export -> Sample Images in Current Set provided the image has had a size applied.
- [FIX] No longer leaves the "wait" cursor set after Exporting Sample images.
- [FIX] Now correctly expands cropped images to fit within thumbnail sizes. This ensure that the saved thumbnail is correct size in album so ProSelect no longer resizes these thumbnails on load.
- [FIX] When using Export -> Sample Images, cropped images are now automatically expanded so they fill to the specified exported size.
- [FIX] Now ignores the Crop to Print Size setting when Exporting Sample Images
- [FIX][MAC] When checking for the best version of Photoshop to use, check for the result even if the script has timed out as some system setups don't seem to be triggering an end of script event.