Descriptions for TimeExposure ProSelect Pro 2017r1.12
Developer: Time Exposure
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Requirements: Photoshop CS4 or later to access all Photoshop-related functions
Web Site: http://www.timeexposure.com/portraitstudiosoftware.php
Straightforward and all-encompassing macOS solution designed for professional portraiture studios that need a presentation, sales and workflow application
ProSelect is a comprehensive and multi-platform application designed to help professional photography studios organize, showcase and sell their products.
Moreover, ProSelect enables you to create and deliver high-quality presentations that will encourage clients to purchase prints, canvases, collages, books or other materials, while also aiding you when it comes to managing orders.
Powerful solution for streamlining your image management workflow and boost sales
The ProSelect app does not target a particular aspect of the sales process, as it is intended to provide an all-in-one solution. Among the tasks it can aid you with, we can mention importing and organizing images, editing them, creating personalized layouts for various purposes, designing slideshows, delivering presentations and generating orders.
As a result, you can avoid switching between multiple applications and wasting valuable time, so as to ensure your products are ready as quickly as possible and have the desired impact.
Organize your images, keep track of modifications and generate invoices with ease
ProSelect is very easy to use, so much so that even complete novices should be able to take advantage of its features in no time. You can import and move items with simple drag and drop actions, place them in multiple sets and sort them into categories based on their quality.
The ProSelect utility also comes with a number of built-in editing tools, should you wish to crop, tilt or rotate images, as well as apply visual effects or add notes.
Furthermore, ProSelect is designed to help you manage your orders and print personalized invoices for your clients to sign.
Sales boost tool for photographers designed to provide clients with an accurate representation of the finished product
If you want to maximize your sales, it is important to ensure the products are showcased in such a way as to leave your clients with the best possible impression.
ProSelect enables you to design and deliver complex slideshow presentations, create various types of layouts and even place framed prints or canvases on actual images of the clients’ homes.
Overall, ProSelect provides you with an extensive set of tools for making sure that your photographic products are properly marketed and it can be a great addition to the arsenal of any professional photography studio that is looking for a way to boost sales.
What’s new in ProSelect 2017r1.13
- [FIX] Export Price as CSV no longer offsets Print price items by one price list column (to the right) and now includes Digital Files and associated Extras in the exported CSV file.
- [FIX] When loading a 16bit PSD image file during production, the image is now flattened before changing it to 8bit to reduce banding artifacts.
- [FIX][MAC] Production no longer stops randomly part way through on some machines. This issue was inadvertently introduced with changes to the way Photoshop scripts were run in the 2017r1.11 update.
- The maximum print paper size has been increased from 100″ to 120″.
- [FIX][WIN] You can now minimize the main window when Mirror Display Area is turned on.
- [FIX] When using Photoshop debugging from the HighRes Production window (by holding the SHIFT key down when starting Production), the “Is Photoshop connected” test script (which is run before the production script) is longer when first opened in ExtendScript.
- [FIX][MAC] When playing a slideshow movie using OpenGL, all images after the few already loaded into the cache are now correctly color corrected.
- Ordered Frame Report. The Frame Size column is now aligned to the righthand side of the page allowing more space for very long frame names.
- [FIX] Now using the Helper app, if available, to ReloadRelink PSD files. This provides better memory usage when loading large PSD files and, on Macs, bypasses the problem with OSX’s 32bit APIs not being able to read some types of PSD files saved from Lightroom.
- [FIX][WIN] Now correctly exporting slideshows movies using the with Fade to Background transitions. This was causing a noticeable jerkiness when the movie also included the Ken Burns Effect.
- [FIX][WIN] Exported slideshow movies now honor the start and end transitions option setting.
- [FIX] Added a missing Help Tag “Add New Frame Group”.
- Production Window Info box now shows Wrap sizes to 2 decimal places.
- [FIX] When exporting an order containing a set of Digital Files that are setup to use “Group Pricing”, the quantity value for the ordered item is now set to 1 rather than the number images in the set. This is to avoid confusing external Studio Management Systems which may multiply the quantity by the unit price.