Name: Polarr Photo Editor
Release Date: August 12, 2016
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
Developer: Polarr, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.polarr.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/polarr-photo-editor/id1058273036?mt=12
Used by the world's most professional photographer groups, Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Photo extension
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• State-of-art auto enhancement
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Customizable workspace
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
What's New in Version 2.0.0:
This is a new 2.0 release of Polarr Photo Editor. It has an elegantly redesigned UI, richer exporting options, faster performance, and is loaded with new features including new brushing and masking tools. Here is a detailed list of what's new:
1) State-of-art one click automatic global enhancement for saturation, highlight, shadows, contrast and exposure levels.
2) New navigation bar system and workspace, you can now drag icons to rearrange tools.
3) New Curves, HSL, Toning, Distortion tools.
4) New cropping panels and workshop panels (new content will be added monthly).
5) Exporting filters as QR code (compatible with Polarr for iOS app), and importing QR code as filter.
6) Lens blur tool for radial and gradient masks.
7) Color masking tools.
8) Brush tools.
9) TIFF export support.
10) Batch renaming during exporting.