Name: Photosign - Batch Watermark
Release Date: April 28, 2017
Developer: Ahmet Serdar Karadeniz
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.financekit.net/support
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/photosign-batch-watermark/id965960443?mt=12
Photosign is an image signing application which allows users to append text on multiple images in a fast way. It automatically locates texts and adjusts their font size in any image using a single reference image.
- One arrangement and thousands of text added image.
- Applying filters to images.
- Using exif information as a text which dynamically changes with the images.
- Optimized font size for images with different size.
- A large number of supported fonts, colors and filters.
- You first select input directory which includes your photos and an output directory where signed photos will be saved.
- Then you can add text as many as you like and position it on a sample image to see how your signature will look like.
- You can add exif information (file name, creation date, etc.) which dynamically changes with the images.
- You can set a fixed filter for all images.
- Once you click on convert button, your digital signature will be added to all images and they will be saved to output directory.
What's New in Version 2.1.4: