Released: July 19, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
More info: http://www.picturecode.com/
PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
● Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
● Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
● Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast -- all with natural-looking results.
● One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
● Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
● Built-in color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
● Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
● Simple and fast "point-and-go" browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
● Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
What's New in Version 1.3.4b:
This release includes support for the FujiFilm X-T2, Sony ILCA-68 (Alpha 68), Nikon D500, Panasonic TZ101/ZS100, Hasselblad Lunar, and improved support for the FujiFilm X-Pro2. It also includes some bug fixes, including a fix for a tile rendering bug in the batch processor that sometimes occurred when lens distortion correction was enabled. See the download page for details and links. If you installed the 1.3.4b pre-release, you are already up to date.