Name: Photo Size Optimizer
Release Date: September 03, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.effectmatrix.com/contact.htm
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/photo-size-optimizer/id771501095?mt=12
Photo Size Optimizer is a powerful photo resizer and optimizer. It optimizes all photos by 80% ~ 20% comparing to originals while keeping original resolution, quality and png, jpg, gif formats. With Photo Size Optimizer, you can save huge space and share full-resolution photos with your friends much faster.
Photo Size Optimizer also supports batch resizing hundreds of photos quickly and easily with one click. It supports 70+ image formats for resizing:
• One-click optimization.
• Easy management: When a folder dragged into the application, Photo Size Optimizer will work on it immediatly.
• Support 70 types of image formats: JPG,BMP,PNG,GIF,PDF,PSD,PNT,RGB,ARW,BMPF,CUR,CRW,CR2,DCR …
• Photo sharing becomes more eaiser.
• More choices:
- Lossless mode (png, jpg, gif);
- Lossy mode (jpg);
- Lossless mode will save space > 20%. Lossless mode compresses and reduces large image size significantly but keep the original resolution, quality.
- Lossy mode will save space > 50% with minor quality loss.
• The program solicits whether to overwrite the original files while exporting.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.70:
New feature: The program solicits whether to overwrite the original files while exporting.
Major bugs were fixed:
1.The filename extension after saving may disaccord with that of original.
2.The capital file format .JPG was tampered into lowercase .jpg without any hint.
3.The dimensionality remains unchanged while resizing.
4.The result of resizing lacks conformity with what was set.
5.The interface will not response if a folder is being create while exporting.