Name: Lumenzia: Luminosity Masking Panel Version: 4.0.1
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 - CC 2017
Web Site: https://gregbenzphotography.com/lumenzia/
Lumenzia v4.0 is now available to make luminosity masking easier and more powerful than ever. This is the biggest update yet (with over 70 enhancements), and free for all customers. Please see the release notes for full details.
Several new and updated tutorial videos in the written manual (in a subfolder of the ZIP download), and will shortly be posted for access via the "Tutorials" button in Lumenzia. And I plan to release several more videos in the coming months.
Please also be sure to sign up for my regular newsletter if you have not already subscribed. I'll be sharing videos about the new panel in upcoming newsletters, and I send free tutorials on luminosity masking and other similar photography topics.
Please click the download button below. The link is only available for a limited time, so please be sure to save a copy of the ZIP file in case you ever need to reinstall, upgrade, or migrate to a new computer. Please note that the download link expires after 3 attempts, so be sure to download from a location with good WiFi/internet.
- Select and mask anything, visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full screen preview of the mask before you apply it. Interactively click on the image to select (or deselect) the tones/colors to the degree you wish. No guesswork with adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group masks to easily see the overall mask impact. It’s never been faster and easier to create or customize the right mask. And the masks are created in 16-bits, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
- Click to pick! You don’t have to know which mask to use, just use the built-in zone and range tools to create the right mask automatically.
- Simplify exposure blending. Automatically stack, align, and sort your exposures light to dark for blending.
- Smaller files. Lumenzia doesn’t use channels, so your files stay small. A typical TIF file from a Nikon D800 grows from 200MB to 1.4GB when creating channel masks, but would remain the same 200MB size in Lumenzia. And Lumenzia can combine group masks to significantly cut down on file size, often reducing file size a further 20-50%!
- Beautiful vignettes with ease. Just draw a selection around the target area to create a vignette of any size, sharp, or position in the image. The vignette can be easily modified, inverted (to lighten the center) or combined with luminosity masks (to avoid darkening shadows too much).
The Lumenzia panel features:
- Customizeable luminosity masking presets
- Zone masking system
- Zone pickers (select the right zone mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Range picker (select any range of midtones visually by clicking on the image)
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burningSaturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass)
- Quick access to training and support videos (via "tutorials" button)