Descriptions for InPixio Photo Clip 1.0.19
Name: InPixio Photo Clip
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Web Site: https://www.inpixio.com/photo-clip-mac/#overview
Everyone has a photo with that stranger in the background, a car driving by, or house behind us under construction. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to take those unwanted images completely out of your picture, erase your entire background, or even change your background to make it look like you are somewhere else? Well now you can do it all quickly and easily with Photo Clip.
Remove unwanted objects like magic!
– Completely remove unwanted objects from your picture. Signs, wires, people, or any image that distracts you from what you are trying to capture.
– Images against a single coloured background can be easily extracted with one click thanks to the automatic colour detection function.
Erase things that spoil your images
– No need to worry about waiting for that perfect picture in a tourist hotspot during your vacation. Just quickly take your picture, and then take out all the other unwanted distractions when you get home using Photo Clip.
– Take the hassle out of trying to carefully cut out images that take time and concentration. Other image processing programs require you to be exact and it can be quite noticeable that you have altered your picture in some way.
– The technical features of Photo Clip automatically identify the sections of an image that need to be filled in and make your new photo look natural and seamless.
– Remove Image Backgrounds
– Cutout Defined Objects Easily
– Compose Photo Montages
– Software Improvement Updates
– Clone Image Sections To Fill Space
– Save Multiple Projects
– Precision Selection With Lasso Tool
– Use Paint Brush For Large Objects
– Zoom/Navigate Large Images
– Drag & Drop For Optimal Control
What’s New in InPixio Photo Clip 1.0.19
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.