Descriptions for Flume Pro 2.8.1
Name: Flume for Mac
Release Date: 07 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://flumeapp.com/
Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
- Integrates with Flume New Tab, a beautiful Safari extension available at https://flumeapp.com/new-tab/
- 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
What’s New in Flume Pro 2.8.1
- A database corruption issue due to accounts that aren’t switched to the new activity notification API.
- Push Notifications about Live are not displayed, since they can’t be viewed in Flume yet.
- More Push Notification types are displayed.
- Push Notifications encoding issue for non-latin languages.
- An edge-case crash when trying to enable launch at login.
- A bunch of rare misc. crashes
- Pasting of captions which contained tab characters failed. They’re now stripped from the paste.
- Clicking on desktop notifications didn’t do anything except for new messages.
- The „@„ sign is permitted on the login window username field again.
- When popping back, the table could scroll to the first item in the grid-view list.
- Some Macs have invalid serial numbers (logic board replacements etc). Activating licences on these Macs will no longer cause a crash.
- A hanging issue when editing large images (20MP, 300DPI etc).
- Re-selection issues in some instances (eg. after deleting a conversation).
- The „Liked By” label was clipped on Yosemite sometimes.
- An edge-case crash when logging out after having a corrupted database.
- When cropping a photo then trying to edit, the crop was lost.
- When typing multiple messages, the text field would clear when a pending message was successfully sent.
- The initial GPS EXIF location wasn’t correctly displayed on the upload location window.
- A crash could occur when the coordinates of a location are invalid.
- The video cover image and camera windows have been redesigned to remove the overlapping controls.
- When clicking Flume Pro activation links, the „benefits” info didn’t disappear even though the licence code had been verified.
- A few small memory leaks.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category