Name: LibRaw - FastRawViewer for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (Kleen)
Web Site: https://www.fastrawviewer.com/
FastRawViewer is the only WYSIWYG RAW viewer that allows to see RAW exactly as a converter will "see" it, and provides RAW-based tools to estimate what a converter will be able to squeeze from the shot. FastRawViewer is a must have; it's all you need for extremely fast and reliable culling, direct presentation, as well as for speeding up of the conversion stage of any amounts of any RAW images of every format.
What's New in Version 1.3.6:
- Complete rewrite of folders panel internal code, fixed occasional crash issues.
- Fixed lot of minor issues
- Olympus E-PL8
- Sony RX100-V
- Sigma sd Quattro (JPEG previews only)
- Canon 80D/5D4 sRAW/mRAW
- Further improvement of EXIF IFD parsing for JPEG files
- In Grid mode the ratings and labels for the files that do not have previews are now displayed and can be changed
- New bottom bar setting 'Selected files count' (off by default).
- Sony-E cameras: if lens connected via dumb adapter, Lens: unknown is shown in EXIF Lens info.
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 added to list of automatically found programs (on first FRV start).
- If focal length recorded in EXIF data is 0mm, no Lens: 0mm shown in EXIF table.
- OS X: removed an unnecessary check of OpenGL version; this check was disabling FastRawViewer on 2006 MacMinis.
- About dialog is sized according to system font size
- Fixed memory leak happening while browsing Foveon raw files
- Implemented an additional integrity check for Samsung NX raw files
- Orientation of JPEG previews for Sigma Quattro and Merill cameras is read from the EXIF block of the embedded JPEG (not all Merill cameras set this orientation correctly, possibly a problem with certain versions of camera firmware; but all Quattro cameras set the orientation correctly)
- When an external JPEG is used as a thumbnail - the orientation of the thumbnail is compared to the orientation of the image, and those external JPEGs that are already rotated will be displayed correctly
- The external JPEG as thumbnail option works only in RAW+JPEG mode, as it should
- Use external JPEG as thumbnail now works for all image formats
- File/folder drop in main program window works in all cases.
- Fixed handling of Fuji X-Trans compressed files with incorrect data size tag in metadata.
- Restored 'Read XMP blocks from RAW', was broken in early 1.3.6 builds.
- 'Flash was used' icon in EXIF summary string (EXIF panel and bottom bar) resized correctly after interface font changed.
- Fixed problem with Sony SR2 metadata parsing.