Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.dslrbooth.com/features/
We built our photo booth software out of necessity. We searched the internet and found software that can do the job but all of them either were too complicated, cost an arm and a leg, or didn’t do the job. So we came up with a straightforward app that bridges the missing gap of going from single pictures to professionally printed and branded photo booth prints. Of course, we made sure not to imitate the poor solutions out there, our software is simple, cheap, and simply works.
* Takes several photos and creates a print based on a layout of your choosing.
* Complete control over branding of final print.
* Stores all pictures and prints.
* Works with all digital dslr cameras as long as your computer can see them. Sorry, no support for webcams as we’re sticklers for quality.
* Highest quality prints of all similar software thanks to your pro dslr camera combined with the latest in image processing technology. Standard Edition supports 4×6. Professional Edition adds: 4×8, 5×7, 6×8, 8×10.
* Optional Classic Unattended Photobooth Mode: Click a button and have a countdown with camera automatically snapping up to 4 pictures.
* Plenty of layout options. Professional Edition adds ability to create custom layouts.
* Green Screen (Chroma Keying) allowing the replacement of a green or blue background with a custom background. We’re using state of the art Green Screen technology and in our usual style have taken out all the complexity of doing green screen. The process is completely automated and effortless. (Professional Edition).
* Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture. This is supported by most recent dslr cameras. (Professional Edition).
* Share Online: You can share your pictures on facebook, twitter, and a few dozen other social media sites.
* Trigger from a button or a foot switch.
* Choose between color and black/white final images (Windows only).
* View on ipad: Guests can view their prints right away on an ipad using an eye-fi card.
What's new in Version 2.2.2:
Set print limits per session and per event under Preferences, Print.
Quick selection for number of prints after pressing the Print button. Max number of prints can be set under Preferences, Print, Max Prints Per Session.
Support Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 80D, and EOS 1300D.
Fix for drag and drop on OS X 10.11.
Ability to drag and drop layers under LAYERS panel to reorder layers.
Template Editor bug fixes for resizing elements with aspect ratio, changing paper size.
Hide arrow on sharing screen if all sharing features are off.
Fix for automatically printing the correct number of prints set under Printer Settings.
Fix to restore missing and corrupt templates.
Fix for triggering Nikon D50 and D3200.