Name: Digital Film Tools EZMask
Released: 16 Sep 2016
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
- Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- Macintosh Multicore Intel® processor
- Mac OSX 10.8.x and up
Web Site: http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/ezmask/
EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image-even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections.
To work this magic, EZ Mask iteratively estimates the transparency value for every pixel in the image, based on a small sample of foreground (what you want to cut out) and background pixels marked by simple strokes on the image.
There is even a Refine mode where EZ Mask automatically updates the mask or composite as you paint a stroke. In addition, the foreground colors are estimated in the semi-transparent areas to create a seamless composite.
- Stroke based masking
- Capable of extracting almost any object in an image
- Excels with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections
- Interactive Refine mode to finesse the mask
- Edge color estimation prevents fringing to create a seamless composite
- Blue/Green spill suppression
- Foreground color correction, position, scaling, rotation and corner-pinning
What's New in Version 3.0v5:
macOS Sierra Support
- EZMask is now compatible with macOS Sierra.