Name: PhotoDirector Ultra
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector-ultra/features_en_US.html
PhotoDirector ticks all the boxes for photography enthusiasts. It handles all your photo management needs—combining a massive list of supported Camera RAW formats and lens profiles with powerful organization features for large photo collections; it has an extensive range of easy-to-apply filters and effects, along with precise retouching and adjustments for portraits; and it offers a truly natural way to work with layers and control images to create stunning, professional results.
Simplified layer editing
The layer editing design flow in PhotoDirector demystifies the process of creating stunning images using multiple images, text and mask layers.
More Blending Modes
Blending layers offers amazing creative possibilities for combining multiple photos into a single breathtaking image in a way that is effortless.
Express Layer Templates UNIQUE
Templates contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They're not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also help to show how layers combine to produce photographic effects.
Remove objects or people from photos simply by brushing over them. PhotoDirector instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends perfectly with the surrounding background.
Stunning photos from video [NEW]
Capture razor-sharp still images from your videos and use them to create panoramic vistas, perfect group photos or impressive multi-exposure images.
Capture Stills with Video-to-Photo [NEW]
Now you can take the perfect picture from your videos. With just a click you can capture a razor-sharp still image that you can use to create you own perfect panorama, group photo, multi-exposure image or layered image.
Create Multi-Exposure Images UNIQUE
No need for complicated shutter speeds or exposure settings. PhotoDirector can make impressive multi-exposure images from your videos along with offering some great customization options.
Produce Panorama Shots
Create breathtaking, wide-angle panoramas by stitching together a sequence of images from your videos. Select the stills you want to use from your video, then PhotoDirector will stitch them together for a flawless panoramic image.
Perfect Photos with Face Swap
Finally, an easy way to get everyone's eyes open and smiling in photos. Simply take a video of the group then use Video-to-Photo Face Swap to instantly create a single, perfect photo.
Easy-to-use retouching tools make pro-like enhancements of portraits, selfies, and group shots achievable for even complete beginners.
Face & Body Beautification
The broad collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections from your portraits, selfies, and group shots.
- Radiant Skin: Make every face perfect with skin smoothening to remove wrinkles, blemish, shine, eye bags and red eye removal.
- Face Retouching: Take off extra pounds with an easy slider to reshape faces for a slimmer look. Enlarge the eyes too for added attraction.
- Adjust Skin Tone: Intelligently adjust skin tone in your portraits for the look you are after. Give your subjects healthier looking skin or a perfect tan in moments.
- Body Reshaper Tool: Unique Body Shaper tool lets you quickly apply adjustments to the body’s natural contours. Give your photo shoots a professional feel.
Filters, effects & blurs
Get that unique look and feel you're after with PhotoDirector's unmatched library of photo adjustments.
Global & Regional Adjustment
A full suite of tools that let you improve your whole image, or even touch-up a specific region for the perfect picture.
- Bracket HDR: Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- RGB Curves: Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Radial Filter: Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
- Gradient Mask: Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model "tilt-shift" effects for your photo.
- Noise Reduction: Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO, or in low light conditions.
- One-click Presets: Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.
40+ Overlay Templates [NEW]
Experiment with an incredible assortment of overlays that will instantly give your photos an edge.
Color Splash [NEW]
Quickly add drama and focus to your images by turning them to black and white while retaining selected parts of the photo in color. A great way to draw the viewers eye and create memorable photos.
Motion Blur [NEW]
Give life to your photos by conveying movement. Add energy and focus.
For the advanced photographers PhotoDirector offers extensive support for a vast selection of commercial camera lenses, bodies and RAW formats that streamlines the editing process.
More Lens Profiles
PhotoDirector supports an ever-growing collection of more than 100 lens profiles that allows it to quickly and accurately fix common lens flaws like barrel distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration.
More Raw Format Support
PhotoDirector not only supports JPEG and TIF files, but also a broad range of popular and proprietary RAW file formats from the world’s leading digital camera manufacturers.
Color Grading for Videos
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers.