Name: PhotoDirector Ultra
More information: http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector-ultra/features_en_US.html
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later
- 1024x768 display
- Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Memory: 2 GB required, 6 GB recommended
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- 128 MB VRAM is required. 1 GB or higher OpenCL capable VRAM is recommended
PhotoDirector 7 offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Simplified photo management tools combine with powerfully easy-to-use yet sophisticated adjustment and editing options that offer a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
Layer Editing. More Control & Greater Creativity
PhotoDirector 7 demystifies layer editing, making this advanced tool simple and intuitive, even for beginners.
Layers are an integral tool in advanced image editing projects. PhotoDirector now lets you create and edit up to 100 layers per image, with 14 different layer blending modes. Layer management tools include: rename, duplicate, delete, adjust, convert and merge, letting you make the exact modifications needed to create a visual tour de force.
Easy Adjustment with Filters, Effects and Blur Tools
- Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
- Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO, or in low light conditions.
- Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model "tilt-shift" effects for your photo
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.