Name: BatchPhoto Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
• Some images with wrong EXIF fileds crashed the app
• Date filter settings window displayed artefacts
• Font size for some interface elements was too large
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
BatchPhoto Pro, the advanced version of BatchPhoto, is a powerful all-in-one photo manipulation program for Mac and PC that lets photographers, Web designers, business people, and families enhance photos quickly and efficiently.
Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto Pro, it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy and fast to edit them! Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto Pro lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
Transform and Adjust
• Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space
• Automatically Rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape, based on the embedded metadata
• Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches
• Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel
• Crop a rectangular section from multiple images at once
Convert and Rename
• Convert to and from 170 image formats, including JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more
• Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing
• Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras
• Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
Annotate and Decorate
• Automatically stamp the original Date/Time (as recorded by the digital camera) on photos
• Protect photos with text and logo Watermarks
• Add single or multi-line Text Comments to pictures in bulk
• Decorate photos with beautifully designed graphical frames like Grunge, Vintage, Picture or Shape
Special Effects and Touch-Ups
• Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Oil Paint, Charcoal Sketch, and more
• Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, and more
• Use the Auto Contrast filter to simply adjust the contrast for multiple pictures
• Take advantage of multi-core CPUs to edit and convert thousands of images in one session
• Upload images to Flickr, FTP, or send via email in the same session
• Use predefined or custom defined profiles to improve productivity
• Use scripts to automate tasks and run the app from the command-line
See the version-comparison page for the differences between BatchPhoto and BatchPhoto Pro.