Name: Autopano Giga
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.kolor.com
Mount image, run the installer and follow the instructions.
Block outgoing connections with RS, LS or HO before the first launch
hosts to block:
Autopano Giga allows you to stitch 2, 20, or 2,000 images.
Version 3.0 integrates impressive new features that will definitely make you adopt Autopano Pro or Autopano Giga:
・Choose between 9 projection modes the one that best suits your image, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more.
・Edit your panoramas with an exceptional efficiency: the panorama editor is now real-time and pixel accurate. The ergonomics have been totally revamped, so that all tools take advantage of the real-time editor.
・Use the Preview mode to get an instant visualization of your final panorama, before even rendering it. You can keep this mode on when you use all the tools of the panorama editor.
・Manually remove the ghosts in the overlapping areas in an instant thanks to the Mask tool. Also very useful to remove the tripod, or get rid of anything in your panorama (Autopano Giga only).
What's New in Version 4.4.1:
May 18th, 2017
BUG FIXES AND FEATURES:
• ALPS-842] : [Bug] Neutralhazer is not working anymore (random behaviour)
• ALPS-843] : [Bug] Adobe LR plugin is not installed when a previous version of APG is present on the system (option greyed during installation process)
• ALPS-844] : [Bug] Linux APG installer does not overwrite properly previous installation
• ALPS-853] : Updated/corrected cameras et lensid databases
• DJI FC6520
• Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
• SAMSUNG MOBILES
• YUNEEC CGO3+ 3.2.34(A)
• Canon Samyang XP 14mm F2.4
• Canon Canon EF-S18-135mm/f/3.5-5.6 IS