Name: Aurora HDR Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
What's New in Version 1.2.1:
Aurora HDR is now available in 3 new languages.
- Added support for Japanese, German & Spanish languages
- Updated support for additional RAW camera file formats, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, SONY, Nikon and Leica
- Resolved issue with banding in highlights
- Improved stability for Photos for Mac editing extension
- Improved speed of exporting files
- Added resolution (DPI) option on export
- Force Touch can be used for masking now.
Please follow install instructions.
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
Aurora HDR, perfect for photographers of all skill levels, provides a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art tools for HDR photography. It’s one of the most complete and powerful HDR apps in the world. A joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, one of the world’s pre-eminent HDR photographers with over 14 million fans online, Aurora HDR can help photographers of all skill levels create amazing images.
• Revolutionary HDR algorithms make possible the entire spectrum of HDR looks, from natural to highly stylized.
• Total HDR editing experience with the most complete set of tools available.
• Powerful one-click presets, including Signature Pro presets by Trey Ratcliff, yield fantastic results instantly.
• Layers, masking, and brushes provide the ultimate in selective editing.
• Unique Radiance controls and custom texture-blending for creative versatility.
• Detail enhancement to increase drama in images.
• Extensive color and toning controls for vibrant color combinations.
• Approachable user interface makes for a comfortable, understandable experience.
• Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks.
• Support for RAW, JPG, TIFF, and other popular formats for the greatest flexibility.
• Workflow tailored to any style, with support for use as a standalone app or as a plug-in for popular host applications.
From the mac app store page for Aurora HDR:
RAW files only supported in the Pro version available at www.aurorahdr.com.
Also see: Aurora HDR (non-Pro version)