Name: Aurora HDR
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: December 15, 2015
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Thank you for using Aurora HDR. Meet the new version 1.1.1.
You can now use Aurora HDR as Photos extensions.
Plus more great improvements and updates:
- Improved tone-mapping algorithm: faster and better results
- New presets category "Realistic HDR”.
- New option: Compare processed image to the middle image in the bracket set.
- New option: Customize the amount (opacity) of the effect for the first layer.
- New control: Super Smooth slider for HDR Denoise.
- New option: Add new preset packs from Aurorahdr.com
- Improved Image Zoom (zoom in where you click, not only at the image center)
- New sharing option: Sharing to 500px.
- New shortcut - hold ‘M’ to show layer effect with 100% fill mask.
- Variety of bug fixes.
Aurora HDR is the world’s most advanced & amazing HDR software, co-developed by
Macphun and Trey Ratcliff - the world’s most famous HDR photographer.
You get tools, power, flexibility and creative freedom to make amazing HDR photos in minutes,
without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or any other software.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aurora-hdr/id1052074952