Name: Waves Complete
Version: 9.6 (2016.12.07)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.waves.com
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
What's New December 7th, 2016:
• The new Primary Source Expander available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
• IR-1, IR-L, IR-360, IRLive: Significantly improved CPU consumption on SoundGrid (x2.5 on average).
• Abbey Road Plates: Clicking with the mouse on control scale marks now works well.
• Abbey Road Plates: Fixed minor initialization issue when toggling between plates.
• CLA Bass, CLA Drums, CLA Effects, CLA Guitars, CLA Unplugged, CLA Vocals: Added control mapping for Avid S6 control surface.
• CLA Guitars: Fixed sound initialization issue.
• Maserati VX1: Fixed sound initialization issue.
• EMO-Q4, EMO-F2, EMO-D5: Fine-tuning plugin controls (by clicking CTRL/CMD) now works on all controls.
• EMO-D5: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
• Greg Wells MixCentric, Greg Wells PianoCentric, Scheps Parallel Particles, IMPusher: Fixed unwanted small fade-in at the beginning of the audio in Logic Pro X.
• Greg Wells ToneCentric: Various minor bug fixes.
• Greg Wells ToneCentric: Smoother sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
• MaxxVolume, MV2 and OneKnob Louder: Smoother sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
• NLS Non-Linear Summer: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
• REDD: Channel selector now works properly.
• Renaissance Equalizer: Minor graphic fix.
• UM225 / UM226: Fixed meters display issue in the Hot Plugins panel on MultiRack.
• Waves Tune Real-Time: Scale and Root are now automatable.