Descriptions for Waves Complete V9 2017.10.02
Name: Waves Complete V9
Mac Platform: Intel
• OS X 10.10.5 – 10.12.5
• Support for Visually Impaired Users
• Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4
• VoiceOver Utility enabled
• Pro Tools 12.7
• Logic 10.3.1
Web Site: http://www.waves.com/
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From the industry’s most popular equalizers, compressors, and limiters to award-winning reverbs, noise reduction, and surround sound tools, Waves offers the world’s largest selection of professional audio plugins. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Waves Bundles feature the best of Waves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s New in Waves Complete V9 2017.10.02
- AudioTrack, Q10, L1: Fixed the crash when switching between the Legacy and Modern interfaces on touch screens.
- XNoise: Fixed the crash in Logic Pro when changing buffer size while XNoise is in the session.
- Waves Tune RealTime: Fixed possible crashes on Mac.
- Waves Tune RealTime: Fixed an issue under MultiRack where the scale might not change correctly while switching snapshots.
- Element 2: Fixed tempo values under Komplete Kontrol.
- Codex and Element 2: Octave automation direction is no longer flipped.
- Waves Instruments: Controls no longer get stuck when moved quickly on Maschine or Komplete Kontrol.